marți, 10 iunie 2014

Me

A woman of substance knows that life is not a fairytale  where she has to sit and wait for a prince to come on the white horse and make her dreams come true. She strives hard to overcome all the obstacles, to achieve what she wants because she knows that if she want something she has to fight for it!
I am a woman of substance. I might look fragile in appearance but don't try to break my heart. I belive in the magic of love but don't try and play pranks on me.
I love your soul deeply but don't try to rip my soul apart by cheating on me.
Always remember that if I love you without limitation, I am also strong enough to let you go if you betray me.
I will never be a victim but survivor because I will emerge to be stronger then my suffering.
I am, a daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a niece, a cousin and a friend.
A young girl and a grown woman.
I am confident and scared, terrified and excited.
I am loving and caring and thoughtful and hopeful.
I am shy and friendly and careful and careless.
I am broken and whole.
I am misunderstood, misguided and mislead.
I am hardworking and determined but a little scared on the inside.
I wish on stars and dream my dreams.
I pray to God and cry my tears.
I smile on the outside while I am hurting on the inside.
I listen to others who want to listen to me.
I walk on the eggshells and I walk on fire.
I believe in passion and true love.
I am everything and nothing all at once!
I am a busy woman. I manage to do many things, all at the same time each and every day. On the outside I look like I have it all together...but sometimes I just need comfort of arms around me, holding me close letting me it will all be ok..I need to let me know that no matters what, we will stay strong and work as one..
And..
Don't tell me "I like you" when you're gonna flirt with other people.
Dont't tell me "I miss you" when you're throwing those words at other people.
Don't say "I care" then act like you don't, later on...
I know I can't make anyone like me or even love me, but I am so thankful for the ones that do and for the ones that stay with me even when I don't deserve their unconditional love...



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu